Sunday, February 24, 2008

I slept the most today since holiday..

Don't know why today i slept so much. haha.. From 3am to 11.30am. After that from 4pm to 7pm. Maybe to someone else is jus a small case but to me, i haven't been sleeping for this long since holiday started. haha.. What did i do during holiday?? i don't know. Forget already. .

Still miss my baobei very much wor. haha.. See baobei always bear everything down. I really feel sad. What can i do for you? I can only listen to you and give no comment about what you are doing ba.. You have to decide what to do for yourself. But remember to be happy k? If you can't feel happy, I don't think i will be happy too.. Muakz..

I will always be ready to listen to you de.. I love you baobei.. I wish i can give you what you want, what you expect.. HugX2.. take care lo..

No comments: