Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Back from Singapore...

So tired.. I go there come back go there come back.. so many times this week.. haha..

Hope baobei is fine lo.. I know you will feel very sad about what had happen but.. life stil has to goes on right?

"世界千姿百态,人类喜怒无常,好坏参半,看得开,走向前才是王道.."

you say you like these sentence which written by me. haha. I feel so proud lo.. haha..

Today is the last day to meet you le. I mean in my this holiday.. I felt quite sad lo. Hai.. How much i wish i can stand beside baobei, hug you tight tight and kiss you gentlely. haha.. But.. I really got to go back to study le. Must prepare for the future right? Muakz.. I really love baobei o. Hope baobei can really feel it..

Must take care of yourself o. Move forward ya.. I will be there waiting for you..

No comments: