HAHA.. quite weird to say myself that i am the most happiness man in the world. haha.. What i want has come true and i will never leave baobei anymore.. Trust me k? Both of us muz really work hard this time. No matter what happen to each other, we will never give up k? Muakz..
No more counting days lo. Today is the last day, but i will try to update this blog everyday. So that baobei can knows wat are your baobei doing. haha.. I really miss u alot.. Hai.. going back KL le.. I know baobei will miss me. Everything has to start over again. Baobei has to overcome every single stage yourself. I really hope i can stand beside you and give you anything you want. But..
Baobei muz always take care ya. I really love you, baobei.. Must not leave me ya.. Let time prove that my love to you is real la.. muakz.. see you later.. i love you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment