Friday, February 8, 2008

7th day.. back to JB.

I reached JB at 11pm. Did trouble my cousin to fetch me back just bcoz of u. I really miss u so much.. and.. i really worry for you when you say u very "emo". That's why i can't control myself and insist to come back at 2nd day of cny.

But.. i didn't tell you that i am coming back today.. this is because i wish to give u a surprise. haha.. Maybe there's no surprise for you at all when you see me. But i really wish to see you as i am worrying you..

During cny, i miss you alot.. Negative thinking keep coming into my mind. It makes me so unhappy. My face black whole day. I think everyone did notice that. especially my papa. He didn't ask anything. even my green hair. He is the only one who didn't give any comment on it.

During cny, i called you many times. sms you many times. I am glad that i still able to do something for you. And i think you felt touched about it, right? I hope i didn't over do those "stupid" stuff. haha..

After i top up, i did call you, remember? That time we really talked alot of stuff.. And i realised that, you really did care for me. BUT.. something stops you from doing that. What is that? I don't know. Waiting for me to discover it. haha..

Wish to see you today lo. I really wish you have a very happy chinese new year. Let's leave it naturally la.. I will slowly show my patient and also my sincerity. Take care lo, my baobei.. Love u always ya...

No comments: