Today, i considered spend my whole day with her o.. Surprise.. I was so excited. And this time, I really didn't ask her any "that" question. It feels so comfortable. I really feel so. haha.. After mum came back from malacca, i drove to her house to see her. coz.. i miss her alot. haha..
After i reached, i ended up playing mahjong with her family immediately. But jus after some time, she walked into her room and talked on the hp. After that i realised that her face turn down. I was so worry about her. I scare that anything will happen to her. Therefore, i asked her who called. She told me is "him". i asked her what happen but she didn't really want to tell me as she wants to keep this privacy. So, the thing i can do by the time is..
let her be..
After having dinner with her, she told me she did sms "him" again and this time, she cried. What the hell is going on? I was very very very angry but my heart also feels very very very pain.. How can i bear to see my baobei cry infront of me.
Just to let u, baobei know.. I will never let you cry again le.. Do u know how pain my heart is when u cry? It is more painful than you decided to break up with me. Even after that you looks fine, but my heart still continue aching. so pain..
To make things right, i won't scold him.. I don't wish to create problem to 3 of us. I can only try to make you happy and i think.. you are happy after chatting with me right? hope so.. be happy k? everything will be fine.. although i don't really know what is happening but... i will always be there for you.. i can lend u my shoulder as my shoulder is wider, agree? haha.. take care ya. love you always o, baobei..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment