Today, you went back to work le. My heart aches when i just woke up.. What happen? i think is because... I miss you alot. Still feel happy about what happen yesterday. We went to watch movie. like couple.haha
I start to worry you alot. worry that you might not overcome the stresses coming to you. worry that you have no one to talk to. worry that when you need someone urgently, no one is there. worry that you didn't eat ur food regularly. worry that you will skip ur lunch or dinner.
I start to understand how to love someone. I changed really fast right? and everyone is blaming me. BUT.. who cares? i might done something wrong before that but.. it doesn't mean that i am going to do the same thing again this time. I learned alot from you. You are my old teacher. wakakakka
Since you already promise me you will take care of yourself, then i think i won't kacau you lo. I know baobei can do well alone. Because you used to be like that right? Now, got a baobei here loves you so much.. Shouldn't worry you also.. Please tell me if you feel sad or angry k? find someone to talk to ya. muakz..
I love baobei.. U're the only love, forever..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment