Saturday, February 9, 2008

8th day.. Back from her house..

After rushing back to JB from malacca, i cant sleep at all. In the end, i carry my panda look, go to friends house to bai nian. Baobei was there too. We ended up go to baobei's house, ya huey's house, hock meng's house, pei li's house and julian's house. I was so happy to see her. She is like my sun, birghten me up.

After going to so many friends house, i ended up staying at her house. It seems like i am doing the same wrong thing again. haha..

Since we were hungry, we walked to opposite shop to eat nasi "tak payah". quite nice.. full with eggs. haha. On the way walking to the shop, i holded her hand to cross the road.. I was shock that she didn't really avoid it. Did she wants to want me back? or.. is jus my illusion? I was so happy too but also telling myself not to feel TOO happy about it because she didn't talk about it at all.

I tried to ask at a suitable time and this time... again.. I was sad.. She still giving me the same answer.. Trying to talk to her but also realise that, she really needs some time to give me the answer i want. Definitely, i was sad and i cried in front of her. because what i think is.. i am the one who can't do things right. I neglected my parents, my friends. and now... i goin to loss her.. What a failure. haha..

Now, i dunno i can really wait for her or not.. I can only let it be.. Set her free. And let her think about it herself. I am happy with all my friends. They really accompany me just because they know that i miss her and wish to see my baobei. I feel very xin fu.. At least i got friends. really guys.. i gotta miss u all much.

No matter what happen and what decision u do, baobei, i still love u as before.. Haven been changing since the day i started to love u. muakz..

No comments: