Saturday, August 16, 2008

Talk about my mummy...

Haha.. How to start? This few days have some argument with baobei.. But so weird.. I enjoyed everyone moment talking to baobei even we are arguing..haha..

Do baobei knows that i nearly cried when i hear your voice?? No right? haha.. Cause i didn't tell you.. Actually i forgotten also.haha.. But that time really miss baobei very very much.. Sometimes feels that you are so busy till forget me le.. DID YOU??

Oh ya.. About my mummy.. Haha.. Due to the contents of our argumentation, i suddenly think of my mummy.. Because you always say libra attitudes similiar compare with other libra (means different person). haha. especially same birthday de ( i add myself de. haha). So automatically, i think of mummy.. The more i think the more i feel that you doesn't look like mummy.. If let say libras' are the same but you and my mummy are different... It will be only a reason for this.. Because mummy been through really alot alot alot alot of things which i will cry when i think.. How she suffered from everything.. And because of this, I am here right now writting the blog..

My mummy been through alot.. She was from a very poor family.. 13 siblings and father mother sleep in something like living room.. Since they are poor yet have to feed 15 people. I can't imagine how my grandfather and grandmother work things out.. haha... Anyway, they are luckily.. So is my mum.. She got into university.. At that time.. university not bad right? haha..
From there, get to know my papa and fall in love and get married.. (sounds wonderful)

I am the eldest children in the family but i have a sister before that who died because of some disease which is... is... leukimia?? anyway.. is something 血癌. I have no idea and i can't remember about this sister until i was at least 7 to 8 years old.. I think... As i am a very "emotional" person.. i start to imagine about it.. Imagine that i am mummy and daddy.. How are they suppose to do live without her?? (shit.. start to cry..wuwuwu) If me, i will feel that i might as well follow her to heaven.. I can't imagine how sad they were that time. Although this had happen, they stil have me.. After giving birth to me, no more "son or daugther" for them le. I became the only child at the house.. How will be my life if i have a sister now??

Time passed... The relationship between mummy and papa became not as good as we think.. In the end, they divorced.. Another sad thing happened to mummy... That time the only one she has is me.. I still can remember the way she cried in front of me. And i always remember wat i said to her " I will help you wash clothes and sweep floor and also clean the windows"... This is the promises from a 6 years old boy?? And i am now 22 years old.. Time passed again...

Mummy get married again with uncle and this is where my little brother came into my life when i was standard 6. Although uncle is not my father but i really sayang my little brother. He is lion. According to baobei, lion (horoscope) very stubborn.. always think that they are right. always do whatever they want without thinking about other people's feel.. That's why i will quarrel or fight with my little brother. haha. Although we did quarrel, but we always miss each other very much.. (now i don't think so le.. he grown up.. won't miss me that much ) haha. I think mummy will feel happy to see that both of us are so close now.. She feels grateful about it i think..

Her relationship with uncle also not bad.. Although uncle is a very stubborn person.. and some sad things happened to mummy ( mummy say de. not me.. haha).. But i think 3 of them can live happily in the future ( not include me because i at KL study now)..haha..

Mummy feels happy to have me and my little brother in her life ba.. I am such a good son.. Although i might not listen to her words sometimes like "come back early".haha... but overall i am still a good son to her...

I feel that mummy appear to be the one of the best thing i met in my life.. I will always love you mummy.. (happy mother's day?? hahaha)

(END OF THE STORY ABOUT MUMMY)

Baobei a.. you read this.. will you feel how i feel now?? I always want to be like mummy.. OUTSIDE LOOKS STRONG.. INSIDE ALSO STRONG.. This is why i become me now.. Mummy teach me how to forget about sad things.. Accept sad things.. How to see things clearly.. This is why i can't bear some sad stuff but i still can smile in front of people.. (my level not very high yet.. so i can only do abit bit only. mummy level higher)haha..

I wish baobei can be like mummy.. Strong in such a way that try to be happy.. See things clearly.. What is the best way what is the lousiest way to solve any kind of problems. This is why i always stand middle(which actually is not a good thing la. that's why i say mummy level higher. haha) to see things.. Now i know.. Sometimes i should side baobei also.. Cause we will live together for the rest of our time right?? agree?? I love you.. I won't let you experience what mummy experience de... promise...

take care o.. MUAKZZZZZZ

No comments: