Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sad day...

Baobei know why i sad? I don't want to say it here.. You knew it right?? Hai... Am i silly? To believe that everything is going smoothly? Should I start to protect myself? You can't stand it. What about me? I am ok with it?

I have to follow what i said to you before that. I will let you do whatever you want. Want to hurt me want to love me.. Up to you.. IF you treasure me, please don't do it again and again.. IF you not going to treasure me, please do it many times. By that time, I will start to close my heart and i swear that you won't reach it anymore.. To me, this is the last chance.. Maybe still hv alot of chances but.. I really treasure it this time. To me, if this time no more means no more le.. I don't want to turn back again.. I really want to give you everything i can now..

Be happy la.. I love you much.. Really..

No comments: